Commercial Shipments to Nicaragua
The Republic of Nicaragua is the largest country in Central America with a population of just under 6 million residents. International commercial shipments to Nicaragua require some preparation that iContainers is happy to assist you with.
Requirements for commercial shipments to Nicaragua:
• The Bill of Sale for each piece of equipment included. (The Bill of Sale will likely need to be validated by the local U.S. Customs office).
• A complete written authorization signed by an Authorized Officer of your company. This authorization should include your company’s Employer Identification Number (EIN) along with your EIN Verification Letter.
• The postal code for the Consignee/Notify Party at the destination.
• The importer in Nicaragua must be registered with the Nicaraguan Tax Authority and Nicaraguan Customs. Be able to identify the registration number for export documentation on the house Bill of Lading.
• The importer must also have a customs broker for clearance in Nicaragua. Be able to offer and your company details, address, telephone number and party to be the Notify Party on the Bill of Lading.
Depending on the details of your shipment, an Import License may also be required for you to export your commercial shipment to Nicaragua. To get information on a specific inquiry, contact us. To view specified rates for Shipping to Nicaragua in two minutes or less, search here.