Shipping Overseas to Ecuador
iContainers will ship your international commercial shipment, or your personal shipments, shipping overseas to Ecuador year round. When shipping to the Ecuador, you will need to prepare your shipments correctly and understand the shipping process. Review the following information to prepare your shipment to Ecuador.
Documents Required for Shipping:
- Commercial Invoice (if applicable)
- Bill of Lading/Air Waybill
- Valued Inventory List (in Spanish) – This must be notarized in the country of origin
- Work Contract approved by Public Ministry of Labor
- Transportation Insurance Policy – issued in Ecuador, does not replace insurance issued at place of origin
- Alcohol, cigarettes, and cigars
- Weapons, swords, firearms including air guns, and ammunitions
- Foodstuffs, spices & live plants
- Creams, colognes, perfumes & cosmetics
While costs of shipping vary depending on the city of origin, for an example view sample rates for shipping from Port of Miami to Port of Guayaquil in Ecuador here. iContainers can handle your shipment to Ecuador and ensure that all of the logistics for your shipment run smoothly.
Information from Atlas International.