Si vas a realizar una mudanza internacional, es obligatorio seguir las regulaciones de los Estados Unidos y también del país de destino de tu mudanza.
Para tu comodidad,
When you are moving internationally it is mandatory to fulfill US regulations as well as the regulations of your destination country.
For your convenience, we have provided below a list of documents that will be required to to ship abroad from the US. Clearance in your destination country will need to be reviewed by the importer or by a broker in your destination country.
- List of items with value, Schedule B (HS CODE) and other valuable information (dimensions, quantity, weight). Tip: For personal HH goods and personal effects the Hts Code is always 9905.00. You can find your Hts Code here.
- Written authorization form: giving permission to do export clearance. You will have to sign the document as individual.
- EIN or DUNS number
- Photo ID (Passport or Driver Licence)
How to get an EIN (Employer Identification number)
Check the IRS site to get it online!
Find below a quick guide to getting an EIN for those who are shipping personal effects and/or privately owned vehicles. For those commercially shipping, please select the options that apply to your case. Please note this is only a guide.
1. Click APPLY ONLINE NOW
2. Click BEGIN APPLICATION
3. Click SOLE PROPRIETOR and Click CONTINUE
4. Click SOLE PROPRIETOR and Click CONTINUE
5. Click CONTINUE
6. Click BANKING PURPOSES OR LOCAL LAW
7. Complete form
Another option would be calling 1-800-829-4933 and the application can be done over the telephone. Waiting time to start the process is usually about 15 minutes. If the customer is not a US Citizen, then a legible copy of their passport, the passport number, and the country will need to be used on the Power of Attorney.