If you are an individual moving overseas, an exporter shipping DAP or an importer shipping EXW, Door-to-Door shipping is the right solution for you. The Ocean Freight Calculator gives you a quote that includes the following services,
- The delivery of your cargo from pick-up address (residential or warehouse) to the port of origin,
- The shipping of your cargo from the port of origin to port of destination,
- Your cargo’s Customs clearance,
- The delivery of your cargo from the port of destination to its final destination.
You can schedule all these services on iContainers.com. With one click, you will be able to track your shipment and manage your documents online, without the hassle of hiring a Destination Agent or Customs Broker.
iContainers’ Door-to-Door Ocean Freight Calculator lets you compare the cost of shipping:
To learn more about choosing the right container load for your shipment, you can read What Fits in a Standard Container and The Different Types of Containers.
What charges are included in a Door-to-Door quote?
The standard door-to-door quote includes the following charges:
- Trucking from residence or warehouse,
- Port-to-port freight charge,
- B/L (Bill of Lading),
- THC (Terminal Handling Charges),
- Customs clearance,
- Port charges,
- Trucking to final destination.
How Can I Customize my Quote with the Freight Calculator?
iContainers offers a la carte documentation verification services to customize your Door-to-Door shipping quote, saving time and facilitating customs clearance.
- Banking documents for letter of credit,
- Shipping Export Declaration (SED) statement of value of cargo,
- Assistance with packing list completion,
- Certificate of origin, for verification of origin of cargo,
- Export documents,
- Phytosanitary certificate for Medical supplies,
- The validation of titles for shipping vehicles.
If you are shipping door-to-port or port-to-port, you can compare rates and quotes with our standard Ocean Freight Calculator designed to work with FOB, CIF or CRF incoterms.