IMO 2020: How and why you should begin preparing to stay competitive
The new IMO 2020 regulation is set to bring about changes that will have consequences affecting the ocean freight industry in its entirety.
Fill in the form to join us:
With just under eight months to go before it takes effect, the maritime freight industry is getting the groundwork ready for IMO 2020. And it isn’t just shipping carriers who will be affected.
Come 1 January 2020, all players across the sector, from freight forwarders and cargo agents to exporters and importers, should be prepared to face new challenges such as extra charges, limitations to cargo capacity and an increase in rates volatility.
In this webinar, you will learn everything you need to know about IMO 2020 and its impact. From recognized industry expert Aliona Yurlova, you will learn:
- The what, hows and whys of the new regulation
- Its consequences and how they affect ocean freight
- Strategies that will help you optimize your supply chain and maintain your level of competitivity in this new era
Good anticipation and proper planning determine whether an ocean freight shipment is carried out successfully.
If you want to be prepared for the new regulation and understand how you can adapt your logistics operations to stay competitive, sign up for our webinar now.
- Date: 5 June 2019
- Time: 11:00am EST (Eastern Standard Time)
- Duration: 45 to 60 minutes