Shipping Auto Parts to Argentina
Shipping auto parts to Argentina is a somewhat delicate process that will take some planning. In order to ship your auto parts you will have to provide us with a few documents, and iContainers can guide you through the process.
The documents required to ship are as follows:
- Your DJAI (Special Import Affadavit)
- Your Import License Number
- The C.U.I.T. (Unique Code for Taxpaying Identification) Number for the Consignee
- NCM (Harmonized Code Number) Numbers for all Auto Parts
- Place and Country of Origin of all Auto Parts
- Written Authorization for Foreign Party and a copy of their Passport
- Spanish Translation for Automotive Parts
iContainers handles international shipments to Argentina from all over the world.