Our Website uses first- and third-party cookies to gain insight into how our visitors use the Website, to optimize, to improve our Website and to measure the traffic to the Website.
However, we want to tell you that our Website do not use behavioral advertising cookies.
Below you will find the “typical” information on what “cookies” are, what type of cookies our Website uses, how to deactivate cookies in your browser and how to deactivate the installation of third-party cookies.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small file or piece of text which is sent to your browser by a website and is stored on your computer or in any other device that contains browsing information.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, and facilitating the browsing and usability of our website.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES OUR WEBSITE USE?
Depending on the entity that manages them
- First-party cookies: First-party cookies refers to cookies created by the domain that a web user is visiting.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are those sent to the user’s equipment from equipment or a domain that is not managed by the publisher, but instead by another entity that handles the data obtained through the cookies. If the cookies are installed from equipment or a domain managed by the publisher itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered to be the publisher’s cookies.
According to the length of time that they remain active
- Session cookies: allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping basket as they browse around a site. They could also be used for security when a user is accessing internet banking or to facilitate use of webmail. These session cookies expire after a browser session so would not be stored longer term. For this reason, session cookies may sometimes be considered less privacy intrusive than persistent cookies.
- Persistent cookies: This is a type of cookie where data are stored on the terminal and can be accessed and handled for a specific period of time, which may span from several minutes to several years.
According to their purpose
- Technical cookies: Cookies of this type are needed in order for certain areas of the website to function properly. This category of cookies includes persistent cookies and session cookies. If these cookies are not available, the Site or some areas of the same may not function correctly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of the preferences set by the user. These cookies are always sent from our domain.
- Personalization cookies: These allow the user to access the services with some pre-defined characteristics of a general nature depending on a series of criteria on the user terminal, such as configuring the language when creating their account.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies are either handled by us or by third parties; they allow us to count the number of users and obtain statistical measurements and analyses of how users use our Site. To do this we analyze browsing on our Site with the objective of improving the range of products and services that we offer.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Again, we DO NOT use these types of cookies. However, we want to explain you that these cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile and display advertisement appropriate to this profile.
You can find more information about the cookies that we use by clicking here;
YOUR CONSENT TO USE ANALYTICS COOKIES
We only use first- and third-party analytics cookies if you give us your consent. However, we inform you that your consent is valid for a period no longer than 24 months.
During this time, your preferences may be stored so you are not asked to set them up again every time they visit the relevant page.
HOW DO YOU CHANGE YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS?
Use the options in your web browser if you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie.
You can easily delete and manage any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser by following the instructions provided by your particular browser manufacturer.
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To provide website visitors more choice on how their data is collected by Google Analytics, Google has developed an Opt-out Browser add-on, which is available here