The iContainers price includes all the services needed until the cargo reaches the destination port. These services are:
- Trucking from zip code if pick-up service was selected, to the port of departure
- Customs declaration for export
- Local port expenses at origin
- Ocean freight to destination port
- Cargo insurance (optional)
The price does not include the arrival expenses at the destination port or warehouse. These expenses may include handling, port handling, port taxes, customs, warehouse expenses and deconsolidation. iContainers does not include any trucking from the arrival port or warehouse to the final destination.
Our price excludes possible taxes or duties that the import may incur at the destination port. Most countries exclude household goods from having to pay taxes or duties when the client fulfills the local customs requirements.