Looking for shipping rates to Morocco? Check some facts about Casablanca you maybe did not know about one of the cities with the busiest port in Northern Africa.
1. Casablanca is the largest city in Morocco as well as the main port of the country. It treats a traffic of more than 21,3 million tons per annum.
2. Rabat is the capital city of Morocco, even though Casablanca is the largest.
3. It used to be part of the French region of Morocco.
4. The town was rebuilt in the 1960s and 1970s.
5. Casablanca is about the same size as California.
Next time you’re shipping to Casablanca you’ll have some more context on the city.
To start looking for updated quotes, use our rate-finder now to see your personalized quotations.